Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Protect Yourself When the State Comes to Take Your Chldren

The best way to protect yourself and your children when DFACS and other state agencies threaten to take your children away is to hire an attorney. There are pro bono attorneys who can protect you.

Can they legally do this?